Please carefully read Terms & Camp Conditions and fill out the Application form below. Within 24 hours you will receive an email confirmation including payment information. The price for participant is 350€ (family package: if you sign up two or more members of the same family, the price per individual is 330€). Payment should be made by 06.07.2017.
SPECIAL OFFER: this year we offer additional individual practices in the morning: basketball shooting technique, ball handling, basketball technique for tall players, basketball technique for guards, one on one game and proper running technique and agility. A maximum number of additional practices all together is 5. The price for each additional practise is 10€.
For more information contact us via phone (+386 41 515 061) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Terms & Conditions
By signing up to Boki Nachbar Basketball Camp, you agree to the following terms & conditions:
- Participants: boys and girls (age: 7-18).
- Each participant must have valid medical insurance.
- A participant should not have any medical problems that could jeopardize his safety and health due to sport activities.
- Boki Nachbar Basketball Camp staff must be informed about participant's specific health conditions such as allergies, special diet food, etc.
- A participant can also take part in other camp activities such as swimming, trips, etc.
- Boki Nachbar Basketball Camp staff must be informed, if participant is a non-swimmer.
- Each participant is responsible for their own belongings for duration of the camp.
- Boki Nachbar Basketball Camp can publish photos and videos that include the participant.
- Boki Nachbar Basketball Camp will provide medical care for participant in case of injury or illness.
- Boki Nachbar Basketball Camp is not responsible for participant's injuries or illness for the duration of the camp.
- In case of cancellation at least 7 days before the beginning of the camp, Boki Nachbar Basketball Camp charges 20€ for administrative costs for the returned amount.
- In case of too late cancellation or early departure, there will be no refund of any part of the Boki Nachbar Basketball Camp fee.
All participants are expected to treat others with respect and to observe and obey any instructions, advice and rules given by Boki Nachbar Basketball Camp staff. We reserve the right to dismiss a participant in case of theft or disrespect to staff members or fellow participants. There will be no refund of any part of the Boki Nachbar Basketball Camp fee if a participant is dismissed for inappropriate behavior.
Parents are responsible for the arrival to the location of the camp and the departure of the participant. Common transport is not organized.